Best Affiliate Software for eCommerce Business
Looking for the Best Affiliate Software to grow your business?
One way to jumpstart your marketing strategy is by leveraging affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is an effective way to achieve your targets and revenue goals through engaging bloggers and publishers. In affiliate marketing, these individuals and businesses will be the ones to create compelling content for your brand to help generate more leads for your brand. It functions like an army of professional marketers doing the work for you.
Now, if you’ve already decided on trying affiliate marketing, one easy way to do it is by signing up with affiliate software. Affiliate software acts as a middleman between you (merchant) and the advertisers or publishers. The primary reason you’d want to do this is finding the right affiliates is a difficult thing to do. You don’t want to get an affiliate who is not known in your niche, as it will do nothing to your brand. With affiliate software, you can find the best affiliates and publishers within your niche, so you’ll be sure that you can reach your potential customers.
In this blog, we’ll give you a list of our top choices regarding affiliate marketing software.
Masters of Affiliate Tracking Program
OSI Affiliate is a powerful platform for recruiting affiliates, influencers, and brands that effectively creates a network of unlimited referrals and sales. OSI Affiliate is a platform packed with features and tools to promote brands through social sharing, promo codes, email surveys, opt-in forms, and landing pages.
OSI Affiliate’s social sharing features make affiliate marketing easy across all social media apps, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Social media sharing
- Promo code tracking
- Use of own domain
- Easy setup
- Influencer directory
- Promotional resources
- Customizable sign-up page
- Basic plan: Starts at $47 for the monthly plan and a total of $470 for annual. The basic plan comes with 20,000 Tracking Requests, 200 Affiliate Users, and more.
- Professional plan: Starts at $97 for the monthly plan and costs $970 annually. The most popular plan, it comes with 500,000 tracking requests, 1,000 affiliate users, and more.
- Premium plan: Starts at $247 for the monthly plan and costs $2,470 for annual. It has everything the professional plan offers, plus up to 1 million tracking requests and 5,000 affiliate users.
Why should you choose the OSI Affiliate?
OSI Affiliate effectively turns customers into brand influencers. Its steady and multi-tier design creates more opportunities to develop partnerships and increase sales. It is also an excellent all-in-one marketing solution that does the job for audience growth and expansive brand reach.
If you want to know more about what OSI Affiliate can offer, read my full review article through the link below.
Extensive Affiliate Network for Merchants
Whatever your niche is, the chances are high that there’s a suited publisher for you. From gardening to tech, to household, to fashion to automotive, the list goes on. ShareASale has a current pool of over 4,000 merchants selling different services and products. It also has a pretty good mix of small businesses and large brands, so whatever scale your business is in, you’ll fit right in with their affiliate network.
- Customizable links
- Real-time reporting
ShareASale offers a decent payment structure. For merchants, you need to pay a total of $650 to get started. The good thing is you only have to pay at least $100 then pay the remaining after the complete setup is done. The said amount will be utilized to pay the affiliates and fees for sales and leads generated. The remaining amount that will not be used will be refunded to you anytime you wish to stop.
Why should you choose ShareASale Merchant?
Overall, it’s evident that ShareASale is a giant Affiliate Network that offers excellent potential and a proven track record for merchants and affiliates. ShareASale offers pretty good features that are essential in having a successful affiliate marketing strategy. With their massive pool of merchants that trust them, you’ll be sure to get the best value for your money.
Shopping Cart and Affiliate Marketing Solution in One
PayKickstart is a web-based shopping cart and affiliate marketing solution in one. The company focuses on solving online business issues on payments, customer experience, and managing affiliates. To date, PayKickstart has 1,500 customers around 65 countries around the globe. As an affiliate management platform, clients can track, manage, and pay affiliate partners through a single dashboard.
For full branding and marketing, affiliates are provided with a login area in the PayKickstart platform to access the promotional materials such as links, graphics, campaigns, and more, all provided by the vendor.
- Powerful network of over 50,000 affiliates in different niches
- Real-time affiliate contests
- Smart automation
- Business reporting
- Flexibility for different industries
- Starter plan starts at $99 per month or $79 per month for annual billing.
- Growth plan starts at $199 per month or $159 per month for annual billing.
- Scale plan starts at $399 per month or $319 per month for annual billing.
- PayKickstart also offers custom pricing for $100,000 per month
Why should you choose PayKickstart?
PayKickstart is an advanced shopping cart and affiliate management tool. The platform has comprehensive automation features packed with everything you need for your business - whether you’re selling physical goods, digital, or services. PayKickStart’s advanced funnel builder, affiliate center, customizable checkout templates, and marketing portal will surely make the right affiliate marketing solution.
If you want to know more about what PayKickstart can offer, read my full review article through the link below.
Once you’ve decided to try out affiliate marketing, you’ll be surprised to see how easy and effective it can be with the right tools. With the brands we’ve listed, you’ll be sure to get the best results from your affiliate marketing strategies.
What do you think of our list? Do you have other brands in mind? Drop us a comment below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms