Best Answering Service for Small Business
Boost Your Customer Service and Expand Your Team!
If you’re in the business of getting tons of phone calls, you’ve probably thought about signing up for an answering service. Getting an answering service can be very beneficial and can bring more money for your business in the long run.
While it’s true that signing up for an answering service entails more overhead expenses, it’s also true that it enables you to become more productive and more customer-centric. Besides, having a virtual receptionist is way more practical than hiring a secretary and a bunch of in-house customer support.
Why Should You Sign Up For an Answering Service?
A Virtual Receptionist can be strategic for every business. Here are some of the main benefits that you can get from this service:
24/7 Customer Support
When you have a virtual receptionist, you benefit from its 24/7 live agent service. Thus, your customers will be able to talk to someone anytime, even when it’s not your operating hours.
An answering service lets you focus on things that need your attention more. Thus, you won’t be tied to your desk all day, answering customer inquiries, appointments, and complaints. Essentially, a virtual receptionist gives you your time back.
Strengthens Customer Relationships
Many customers go to the next brand when their call gets unanswered the first time - not to mention customers who feel irritated when a company isn’t accessible. A virtual receptionist offers you the best customer service solution built for small businesses. With a virtual receptionist, your customers get access to 24/7 live customer service, giving them actual human connections.
Increases Your Bottomline in the Long Run
While investing in an answering service entails additional expenses, you will slowly notice better productivity and enhanced sales over time. This is because many customers will consider your brand to be more credible and reliable than your competitors that do not offer the same kind of customer support.
Makes Your Business Look Professional
Many customers have the notion that businesses that tend to be unresponsive are scammers or somewhat illegitimate. That is precisely why having a 24/7 live hotline elevates your brand’s credibility and reliability instantly.
Now that you understand how answering service can be beneficial to your business let’s look at the factors that make a virtual receptionist reliable and excellent.
Top Features of a Virtual Receptionist
In selecting an answering service, these are the essential features that you need to look for:
24/7 Live Agent Service
An excellent virtual receptionist shall never sleep even when your business is closed. By being functional 24/7, you’ll be sure to receive all calls and leave nothing unanswered.
Having a virtual receptionist means that you don’t have to deal with calls with no value or are irrelevant to your business. A virtual receptionist should offer call screening services so your team will only get calls that are either qualified leads or of uttermost importance.
An answering service shall greet your inbound callers with a professional script that perfectly mirrors your brand promise. This feature elevates your brand image professionally.
Accurate Message Taking
An excellent answering service takes messages for you accurately, leaving no information behind. This feature ensures you of getting 100% of essential calls.
An excellent virtual receptionist offers an appointment scheduler at no additional cost. It applies whether you’re booking, rescheduling or canceling appointments – gives you instant secretary!
Now, let’s see the top brands that you should consider when signing up for an answering service. These are:
Ruby Receptionist offers virtual answering service for small businesses. The company started in 2003 and grew to serve over 10,000 customers today. Ruby Receptionist offers live answering and live chat services for your business, so you can focus on actually running your business.
- 100% Human-to-human connection
- HIPAA Compliant service
- 24/7 Live Agent Service
- Has two services: Live Chat and Live Answering
- Custom Professional greeting
- Seamless integration with third-party apps
24/7 Live Chat Service
- The #OpenWeStand Plan costs $149 per month: Up to 10 chats
- The Chat Ruby 20 Plan costs $249 per month: Up to 20 chats
- The Chat Ruby 30 Plan costs $349 per month: Up to 30 chats
- The Chat Ruby 50 Plan costs $549 per month: Up to 50 chats
24/7 Live Answering Service
- The #OpenWeStand Plan costs $199 per month: Up to 50 receptionist minutes
- The Call Ruby 100 Plan costs $309 per month: Up to 100 receptionist minutes
- The Call Ruby 200 Plan costs $589 per month: Up to 200 receptionist minutes
- The Call Ruby 500 Plan costs $1,369 per month: Up to 500 receptionist minutes
Why should you choose Ruby Receptionist?
Ruby Receptionist offers an easy way to manage your customer concerns, all while boosting your customer relationships. With its 24/7/365 live chat and answering services, your customers will surely appreciate dealing with your brand.
PATLive has been in the business of virtual services since 1990. To date, it answers over 2 million calls annually. It specializes in handling inbound calls for thousands of businesses across the US.
- 24/7 Call Handling Service
- Custom Professional greeting
- Seamless integration with third-party apps
- Call Screening
- Appointment Scheduling
- Event Registrations
- Order Processing
- The Basic plan costs $39 per month.
- The Starter plan costs $149 per month and comes with 75 package minutes.
- The Standard plan costs $269 per month and comes with 200 package minutes.
- The Premium plan costs $399 per month and comes with 350 package minutes.
- The Pro plan costs $629 per month and comes with 600 package minutes.
- The Pro+ plan costs $999 per month and comes with 1000 package minutes.
Why should you choose PATLive?
There are lots of reasons to like PATLive. It offers everything you need to manage all inbound calls. Aside from the service giving you 24/7 customer service, you will never have the trouble of losing essential calls, all for as low as $39 per month. Besides, you only pay for live talk time, so you don’t need to worry about paying more than you're getting.
If you’re having issues managing your inbound calls, these services will surely help you manage each call effectively. While many companies offer answering service, finding the right one will boost your productivity in many ways. With these brands, you’ll be sure to get the best out of your money.
What do you think of the brands we’ve listed above? Leave us a comment below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms