Best Business Email for Small Business
What’s the Best Email Provider for Small Business?
Signing up for email addresses is easy. You can quickly go to the top search engines, and the odds are high that they offer email services. However, this is different for business accounts since you’ll be signing up for multiple accounts. Choosing the right email service provider for your business can be tricky. There are tons of factors to consider in creating your business email. Besides, you don’t want to have a problematic email system, as it will surely create chaos in your workplace, or worse, miscommunication with your clients and stakeholders.
For starters, a robust email service provider can help address spam issues and will offer spam filter features. It would help if you also looked for an email service provider that can give you a custom domain for your business email address – to make you look professional. You should also consider the storage space as you don’t want your inbox to get overloaded in just a few months in your new business.
Top Features for Business Email Services
To help you understand further how to choose the right email service provider for your business, we list down the top features that you should check out. These are the following:
Generous Storage Space
An excellent business email service must equip you with ample storage space, if not unlimited, for your inbox. Choosing an email service that offers plenty of storage space saves you the headache from losing essential correspondences and transaction history of months-old transactions. If you send and receive tons of emails with attachments, this feature is vital to you.
Custom Email Address
As previously mentioned, your email should look professional. Thus, it’s a must that your email follow a domain with your name instead of generic emails. To give you a clearer picture, your email address should look like firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com. There is a line of professionalism that you can easily spot there. Emails with custom domains have more credibility since generic emails are mostly used in a non-professional setting.
Large Attachment Caps
If you usually send attachments within your team or with your customers, this is something to consider. Most email services allow you to send attachments up to 20mb. If 20mb per email seems insufficient for your business, it would be best to look for an email service that offers bigger attachment caps.
Hackers and attackers are always finding new ways to scam and commit fraud using your identity, many of which are leveraging on email to penetrate your system and data. An excellent business email service shall provide you with ample security features to protect your inbox from drowning with spam messages. Besides, it will also equip you with the necessary features to shield your account from malware and viruses.
If you want to access your business email anytime and anywhere, you should opt for a business email that offers IMAP over POP. Internet Message Access Protocol, more commonly known as IMAP, enables you to access your business email from a desktop client or a mobile app. Giving you better flexibility and mobility.
Now that you already have a good understanding of what makes an excellent business email service, we can now go over to our list of the best business email service providers for small businesses.
#1 G Suite
Best Cloud-Based All-in-One Productivity Tool
G Suite is the flagship product of Google aimed at productivity and collaboration. It’s a cloud-based service. G Suite offers everything beyond just email. It also hosts several other apps, including Google Drive - for data storage, Google Docs – for documentation, Google Sheets – for spreadsheets / tabular content, Google slides – for presentations, Google Hangout (Meet / Chat) – for messaging, and a bunch of other workplace tools to boost your collaboration efficiently.
- Professional Business Email
- All-in-One Productivity Tool
- Boosts Team Collaboration
- Cost-effective for Startups
- Ample Cloud Storage
G Suite offers several support options, the main one being the Help Center, which has step-by-step instructions in addressing different issues with your G Suite account. G Suite also provides administrators 24/7 support through phone, email, and chat.
- The Basic Plan starts at $4.20 per user per month
- The Business Plan starts at $10.20 per user per month
- The Enterprise Plan starts at $25 per user per month
Why should you use GSuite?
G Suite has been eCommerceParadise.com’s primary tool in managing everything for our high-ticket drop shipping business. It’s the primary tool we use every day to accomplish everything within our company. G Suite offers beyond email services; it’s undoubtedly worth every penny you’ll be paying. Overall, G Suite will increase your productivity and streamline your process for better collaboration.
#2 GoDaddy Mail
GoDaddy is well-known for its domain registration and web hosting services. Many business go with GoDaddy because of its all-in-one web solutions, including marketing tools and email hosting. It boasts email hosting with all the necessary features to enhance the professionalism of your brand.
- Offers an All-in-One Web Solution
- Many Domains to choose from
- Offers up to 50GB storage per user
- Mobile friendly webmail
- Data security and spam filtering features
- No lower price scheme for bulk accounts
- Allows only 5GB Storage for the Essentials Plan
GoDaddy offers excellent customer help 24/7 through live chat, email, phone, and ticket support. Many customers have expressed satisfaction with the customer service they receive; many say that the agents are very professional and are fast in solving their issues.
- The Email Essentials Plan starts at $1.99 per user per month
- The Email Plus Plan starts at $3.99 per user per month
- The Business Premium Plan starts at $9.99 per user per month
Why should you use GoDaddy Mail?
GoDaddy is a useful tool for starters, especially if you’re an online business. It provides everything you need to boost your online presence, all under one roof. If you’re setting up your website, it would be wise to sign up with GoDaddy as well for your email.
#3 Zoho Mail
If you’re looking for an affordable business email service, Zoho is one we recommend. Like G Suite, Zoho offers collaboration and document management tools aside from its email services. Besides, it has all the essential features needed to manage your business emails, all at a minimal cost.
- Offers Collaboration Tools
- Promotes Efficient Business Communication
- User-friendly Interface
- Custom domain names
- Lacks extensive support
- Falls short in offering seamless integrations with third-party apps
Offers 24/7 live chat support. You can also get in touch with them through email, phone, and ticket support. Users say that customer support is timely in fixing their issues.
- FREE Subscription for up to 25 users
- The Mail-Only Plan costs $1 per user per month
- The Standard Plan costs $3 per user per month
- The Professional Plan costs $6 per user per month
Why should you use Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail is perfect for startups who have limited operational budget to start with. With its free subscription, you’re sure to enjoy professional-grade features at no cost. Highly recommended for small businesses!
ProtonMail is a Swiss company, with all of its servers located in Switzerland. If you’re keen on getting an email service with top-notch security, ProtonMail is the way to go. Besides its primary offerings, ProtonMail provides its users with the best security features, including Zero Access Encryption and DDoS protection, so you’re sure to keep your data safe.
- High-Grade Security Features
- Protected by Swiss Privacy Laws
- Free plan offers up to 500mb storage
- Supports custom domains
- Password-protection feature
ProtonMail offers 24-hour customer support, six days a week. Its customer service agents are based on Europe and America, so you’re sure to get the best quality service. You can also have access to its support portal for questions that you may have.
- FREE subscription offers up to 500mb storage
- The Plus Plan starts at $5.00 per user per month
- The Professional Plan starts at $8.00 per user per month
- The Visionary Plan starts at $30.00 per user per month
Why should you use Proton Mail?
ProtonMail is best for a business that value security the most, with its high-grade security features, you’re sure never to lose essential emails through malware attacks and data leaks.
#5 Microsoft Office 365
For businesses that prefer cloud-based tools, Microsoft 365 is something to consider. Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s entry to collaboration and productivity tools for businesses. Like G Suite, Microsoft 365 offers tools to boost your team’s collaboration, all of which work seamlessly with your email.
- Professional Business Email
- All-in-One Productivity Tool
- Boosts Team Collaboration
- Data Loss Prevention
- Advanced Security
With Microsoft, you can enjoy its IT-level support 24/7. Highly expected from a brand giant like Microsoft.
- The Business Essentials Plan starts at $6.00 per user per month
- The Business Plan starts at $8.25 per user per month
- The Business Premium Plan starts at $12.50 per user per month
Why should you use Microsoft Office 365?
If you want to work with an expert in this field, Microsoft is a top choice. With its all-in-one collaboration tools on top of its email services, you’ll be sure to get full gear in managing your business. Besides, you also benefit from Microsoft’s credibility and experience in providing workplace tools, offering you the best security with full functioning features.
#6 Yahoo Business Mail
While Yahoo Mail doesn’t make many waves these days, its Yahoo Mail is one of the most underrated out there. Its business email offering stands up head to head with its competitors. If you’re looking for an expert email service provider, Yahoo Mail is highly recommended.
- Offers disposable email address
- Allows up to 1TB inbox storage
- Allows custom domains
- Integrate contacts with third-party apps
- Useful collaboration tools
- Yahoo Mail App (4.5 rating in the App Store)
Yahoo Business offers phone support during weekdays from 6 am to 5 pm PT. You can also get help by taking advantage of Yahoo Mail’s community forum.
- 1 Mailbox costs $3.19 per month for a single user
- 5 Mailboxes cost $1.59 per month for five users
- 10 Mailboxes cost $1.19 per month for up to 10 users
- Bulk Mailbox costs different per package, contact Yahoo Mail for more details
Why should you use Yahoo Business Mail?
Yahoo Mail has been in the email service industry for years. Thus, you are 100% in safe hands if you choose its email platform. Besides, Yahoo Mail offers more than just email services; it also equips you with essential tools for better collaboration and communication, making it a safe choice for every business.
Overall, these are the email service providers that have proven their worth in the email hosting space. Whether you’re looking for an email-only hosting service or an all-in-one productivity tool, you’ll be sure to get it in the abovementioned platforms.
By signing up for any of these services, you get a professional-level email, ample storage space, and secure management of your inbox. I hope that this blog helped you decide which platform to sign up for your business email.
If you have other brands in mind, feel free to drop us a comment below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms