Best Reporting Automation Tool for Small Business
Here are the best tools to help put your Marketing strategy on point!
Marketing is a vital part of every business. It helps you to communicate effectively with your target customers. Not only that, but it also builds your brand awareness, engages with customers, increases conversions, and grows your business. In essence, Marketing is the most important thing that a business can do to gauge and improve its performance.
Modern marketing is now more comfortable and less expensive than how it used to before. In fact, with social media and online marketing, one single post can deliver a million sales in just a few hours. That’s precisely why influencer marketing has grown much popular in recent years.
However, marketing can be a bit tricky – especially if you have no idea where to start. Marketing is a broad topic – it encompasses social media, content marketing, ad words, market research, SEO, and more.
What is a Marketing Automation Tool?
Since not all businesses can afford to hire their marketing team, one right way to efficiently manage your marketing strategy is by getting a marketing automation tool. A marketing automation tool, from the name itself, automates marketing processes. Marketing automation tools are set up to target customers effectively with automated communications via email, web, social, and text. Many businesses use marketing automation to streamline marketing campaigns and sales activities to increase revenue and maximize efficiency.
A good marketing strategy entails consistency. Consistency is done with repetitive tasks. These repetitive tasks make up the heavy load of marketing activities, including email blasts, social media postings, and sending personal alerts to your customers. With a marketing automation tool, you can easily do these tasks in a few clicks – all without delays.
Here’s the caveat, while marketing automation tool can be powerful, not all marketing automation tools can deliver excellent and high-quality results. Many marketers misuse these tools, which causes more harm than good to the business. In this blog, I will show you my top choice in marketing automation tools to successfully market your brand.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Data Visualization & Presentation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Report Scheduling and Automation
- Data Mining
- 14-Day FREE trial
- Supermetrics for Google Sheets: starts at $99 per month
- Supermetrics for Data Studio: starts at $39 per month
- Supermetrics for Excel: starts at $99 per month
- Supermetrics for Uploader: starts at $39 per month
Best Marketing Analytics Reporting Tool
Supermetrics is a full-service marketing automation solution used by over 14,000 companies worldwide. It offers a comprehensive business analytics & reporting tool, which pulls together all PPC, SEO, social media, and website analytics data into a single platform.
If you’re looking for a fair marketing reporting and analytics tool, Supermetrics is a must-have. The company’s data visualization features are on point, which will surely provide you with all the insights you need to strategize your marketing efforts.
- Social media dashboard report
- Ecommerce dashboard report
- SEM dashboard report
- Digital advertising report
- PPC dashboard report
- Analytics dashboard report
- Email reporting dashboard
- SEO reporting dashboard
Pricing: Individual, Professional, Business, Standard, and Enterprise Plan
- Individual Plan: $39 per month with three dashboards
- Professional Plan: $129 per month with ten dashboards
- Business Plan: $249 per month with 25 dashboards
- Standard Plan: $399 per month with 50 dashboards
- Enterprise Plan: $599 per month with 100 dashboards
Best Marketing Analytics for Ultimate Flexibility
Dashthis is one of the favorite brands when it comes to marketing analytics. The brand is known globally, operating in over 120 countries. It’s a simple dashboard that lays out everything you need to know about your marketing metrics and KPIs – this is so you won’t have to go back and forth from different platforms. Dashthis offers flexible plans from small business to enterprise-level plans, so you’ll be sure to find the right plan for your business.
Whether you’re an in-house marketer or an eCommerce entrepreneur looking to grow your business intelligently, Dashthis is the right choice. This platform equips you with the right insights for your business that will surely help you make the right decisions.
- Social Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Analytics
- Promotions Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Intelligence
- Campaign Management
- Event Management
- Loyalty Program
Pricing: Basic, Plus, Pro, Enterprise, and Custom plan
- Basic Plan: $79 per month for up to 1,000 contacts
- Plus Plan: $147 per month for up to 2,500 contacts
- Pro plan: $297 per month for up to 10,000 contacts
- Enterprise Plan: $497 per month for up to 20,000 contacts
- Custom Plan: Special pricing for accounts with up to 5 million contacts
Best All-in-One Marketing Automation Solution
What sets Ontraport apart is that it offers a full suite of marketing tools, paired with a powerful CRM solution. Ontraport can equip you with tools to fully automate your marketing efforts from lead nurturing to customer engagement management. The platform also works for different businesses, including consumer services providers, coaches, speakers, authors, bloggers, and B2B services providers.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive marketing automation tool that can launch your campaigns and promotions in a few clicks, Ontraport is the right choice.
- Marketing reporting & analytics
- Social listening
- Unlimited SEO Audit Reports
- Cross-channel templates
- Competition monitoring
- Keyword Rank Tracker
- Easy Campaign Conversions
- Real-time Data Streams
- Custom Templates
Pricing: Starter, Growth, and Teams plan
- Starter plan: €18 per month for five dashboards
- Growth plan: €30 per month for ten dashboards
- Teams plan: €48 per month for 50 dashboards
Best Cloud-Based Accounting Solution
Octoboard is another way to simplify and generate quick and easy business reports. The company boasts over 18,000 customers in 80 countries, so you’re sure to deal with a legitimate company.
The platform offers over 200 pre-made reports and integrates with over 60 data sources and applications. If you’re looking for a marketing automation tool that can simplify business reports, Octoboard is a must-have. Octoboard is my top recommendation for tight on a budget but would still want to get quality features.
So, these are the best marketing automation tools that you can use to grow your business. By combining your marketing strategy with software, you will surely achieve efficient marketing management, which will, in turn, give you results, leads, sales, and nurtured customer relationships.
What do you think of these tools? Leave us a comment below!
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Dropship Supplier for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.