Best Shopify Themes for Dropshipping
Do you want a beautifully crafted website that offers high conversion?
If you’re looking for a Shopify theme that will make your store look stunning, look no further. Read on as eCommerce Paradise lists the best Shopify themes that you can use for your website.
Every brand has to have a unique atmosphere for its customers to connect with. Brick and mortar stores do this by having appealing visual merchandise and interior design that goes hand in hand with their branding. The same goes for eCommerce – every web store shall have its own identity. You can do this by designing your website effectively, which can communicate your brand promise while offering a seamless customer journey.
A website doesn’t only have to be beautiful. It has to be seamless and effective, allowing web store visitors to check out with no fuss quickly. A nicely designed website can still be problematic if it cannot handle huge chunks of inventory. On the other hand, a website theme can support a massive inventory level but falls short in the aesthetics that you require. The key to finding the best Shopify theme for your website is by identifying a theme that can strike a balance between your wants and needs.
In this blog, we aim to help you by giving you the list of best Shopify themes that are sure to offer you good aesthetics without sacrificing the full functionality of the website.
Before we start, if you still don’t have a Shopify account and are still deciding whether to sign up for it or not - I recommend you read my full review article on Shopify below.
How to Select the Best Shopify Theme
Now, before we move on to the list, let’s identify first the factors that you need to consider in applying a theme to your store.
- Easy setup – Since Shopify is exceptionally user-friendly, you should also get a theme that will make your life easier and help you set up in no time.
- Flexibility – You must look for a theme that can support businesses with a small inventory and a massive catalog of items.
- Suitability – Make sure that you only get a theme that works perfectly for your industry or niche.
- Wide-ranging layouts – A good quality theme must offer a variety of layout selections for you to choose from, so you get a better chance of picking a theme that suits your preference the most.
- Customizability – You should be able to customize your website further to suit your branding.
- Reliability – As an entrepreneur, you should always look for the best-performing tools to run your business. This principle also applies when finding a Shopify theme; you should use a theme that will not harm your website’s speed and performance.
Since you already know how to choose the best Shopify theme for your website effectively, let’s now look at the themes that made it to our list!
Best Shopify Theme for Optimizing your Shopify Store
Shoptimized offers many amazing benefits with its theme. It incorporates many conversion optimization features found on eCommerce websites like eBay, Amazon, and even information product websites like ClickFunnels.
If you want to ensure high conversions, Shoptimized is the way to go. Shoptimized offers tons of optimization features on all pages, including the product page, cart page, homepage, and even the blog and article pages.
- Countdown – Shows a countdown timer on the product page for flash sale
- Stock levels – Shows the scarcity of remaining stock
- Shipping Time Estimator – Estimates the delivery time depending on a customer’s location
- Product sold insights – Tells the customers the volume sold for a specific item in the last 24 hours
- Marketing integrations – Built-in integration with Google Ads, Bing, etc.
- Video embedding
- Speed - Loads 38% faster than many popular Shopify themes
I’ve personally made use of the Shoptimized theme support often and found them to be super helpful. They have a support desk where you can file a ticket, and they will ask for access to your store to update the theme. Certain adjustments require custom coding, and you must pay more for that, but otherwise, most adjustments are free of charge.
- Basic plan costs $167
- Pro plan costs $197
- Ultimate plan $597
Why should you choose Shoptimized?
With its ultimate speed, performance, and functionality, you’ll be sure to get the best out of your web store with Shoptimized. Shoptimized boosts your webstore performance by offering optimization features and pleasing sales funnels that are proven to increase sales.
If you’re considering Shoptimized, check out my full review on this Shopify theme in the link below.
Best Shopify Theme for High Conversions
Booster Theme is one of our favorites because it’s known for actually boosting the conversions of its users. Besides offering an effective sales funnel, Booster Theme is known for its speed, which loads faster than some pages on Amazon. Thus, if you’re looking to have a website that can guarantee high conversion and performance, Booster Theme is our top choice.
- Speed – Runs faster than most pages on Amazon
- Product upsell pop-ups
- Discount on Exit
- Direct checkout
- Several layouts to choose from
- Works for up to 5 stores
- Available in 10 languages
Customer support is available through email, or you can file your report on their website directly. There’s also an FAQ page that will help you if you have any issues using the theme.
- Single license costs $179 (1 Shopify store)
- 2-License costs $297 (2 Shopify stores)
- 5-License costs $497 (5 Shopify stores)
Why should you choose Booster Theme?
Booster Theme offers its users with exceptional value through its high-conversion capabilities. I like Booster Theme because even though it already does well overall with its performance, it doesn’t fail to offer its users the essential minute details. These are the tiniest features that every eCommerce store will benefit from, particularly the upsell features, and its availability in 10 languages, which many themes fail to offer. Overall, Booster Theme offers everything you need to sell products like hotcakes!
To know more about Booster Theme, check out my review article for its full features and pricing inclusions.
#3 Turbo Theme
Best Shopify Theme for eCommerce shops with Large Inventory
Turbo theme is a Shopify theme developed by Out of the Sandbox, an award-winning Shopify theme creator. Out of the Sandbox is known to develop the top-reviewed, and some of the best Shopify themes available today. The thing that stands out about Turbo Theme is that it was developed specifically for eCommerce with high volume products and transactions, and those maintaining huge inventories.
- Offers six layout variations to choose from
- Sophisticated design
- Superior flexibility and customizability
- Interactive mini-shopping cart
Facing issues with Out of the Sandbox’s theme is not problematic as they offer multiple channels for support. Its theme support lets you access its Theme Help Center and OOTS community (Help Forum), so you’re sure to get answers to your queries from its tech expert and the other users. You also benefit from its Theme Updater App and Video Tutorials on YouTube.
- Single store license costs $350
- Store license is not transferable
Why should you choose Turbo Theme?
If you want to offer your customers a stellar shopping experience, fast loading, and ultimate performance, Turbo Theme is the best choice. Turbo theme is one of, if not the best Shopify theme – making it worth the investment. With Turbo Theme’s positive user feedback and ultra-fast lighting speed, you’ll never have to worry about losing sales from poor site performance.
Are you interested in Turbo Theme? Read my review article below for its full features and pricing inclusions.
Overall, these are the top themes that we have classified to be the best of the bests. When you use any of the themes listed above, you’re only one step away from managing a successful eCommerce store. These themes are applicable whether you’re setting up an eCommerce store with your products or establishing a high-ticket dropshipping business like me.
I hope that this blog helped you decide which theme will work best for your Shopify store. If you have any more suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
We’d love to hear from you!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.