Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
A Must-Have for Every Traveling Entrepreneur and Digital Nomad!
Do you often travel internationally and experience delays in getting your mails? If yes, then I recommend you to try signing up for a Virtual Mailbox Service.
A Virtual Mailbox Service receives your physical mails and sends it to you in digital form wherever you are in the world. There are many benefits to using a virtual mailbox service, but it surely comes handy when you keep moving from one country to the other. By signing up with this kind of service, you can instantly access your mails from your mobile phone or laptop.
Here are the other benefits that come with a virtual mailbox service:
- Clutter-free mails since everything is stored online
- Saves you time by not having to go to the postal office or your mailbox
- Gives you personal security from other people sneaking into your mails
- No risk of your mails getting trashed accidentally
- No need to continually change your address when moving
But first, how do you identify an excellent Virtual Mailbox Service?
What Should an Excellent Virtual MailBox have?
Before signing up with any virtual mailbox services, these are the following features that every virtual mailbox service must have:
- Easy online access
- Online mail notification
- Online viewing of envelopes & packages
- Scan contents of your mail
- Mail forwarding
- Mail disposal
- Package storage and shipping
- Check deposit service
- Seamless integration with third-party apps
- Variety of addresses to choose from
- Security features - encryption to keep your data safe
Signing up with a virtual mailbox service is a wise option to stay on top of all your correspondence. However, not all virtual mailbox services offer top-notch services. In this blog, we’ll give you a rundown of the best virtual mailbox service that you should sign up for. These are brands that have proven their reliability and security over the years with hundreds and thousands of users.
Traveling mailbox is a virtual mailbox that offers you all-in-one mail services from mail automation to mail shredding. Its services include commercial business address, mail scanning, check deposits, and more. Traveling Mailbox provides top-notch reliability service with its customer support, which is available via chat, phone, and Skype. It’s also easy to use their app, and you can even set up automation, so they are automatically open and scan your mail for you, saving you lots of time.
- Online Mail Scanning
- Mail Automation
- Responsive customer support
- Check deposit services (add-on service)
- Integrates seamlessly with Evernote, Bill.com, and Dropbox
- The Basic plan is $15 per month
- The Extended plan is $25 per month
- The Small Business plan is $55 per month
Why should you use a Traveling Mailbox?
I highly recommend Traveling mailbox. I use them myself. They have fast and friendly service, and their support staff is quick to communicate. We’ve been getting a lot of rewards credit cards over the years, too, and they have been beneficial about scanning the front and back of each card and sending us pictures. We’ve never had any fraud issues doing this.
Earth Class Mail is one of the best virtual mailbox services that offer premium features. Earth Class Mail has processed more than 10,000,000 mails for thousands of businesses, independent entrepreneurs, professionals, and frequent travelers.
- Online Mail Scanning
- Largest number of US-based addresses
- CheckStream Deposit Service
- Integration with QuickBooks, Xero, Bill.com, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
- 256-bit encryption and secure shredding for data privacy
MailBox Plans – Best for Individuals and Small Businesses
- The Personal plan is $19 per month
- The Shared plan is $29 per month
- The Premium account is $79 per month
MailRoom Plans – Best for Enterprise-Level companies
- The Startup plan is $139 per month
- The Business plan is $229 per month
- The Enterprise plan is $1,029 per month
Why should you use Earth Class Mail?
Earth Class Mail proves to be a reliable, secure, and convenient way to handle all your mails. With its 14 years of experience, you’ll be sure to benefit from its expertise and competency. Unlike most virtual mailbox providers, they offer a vast array of addresses to choose from. Its features and services are highly useful for companies that want to give off the appearance of having an office in a prestigious place.
If you’re still looking for alternative options, you can check out other Virtual Mailbox services below:
PostScan Mail is a virtual mailbox service that allows you to access your mails from anywhere in the world 24/7/365 from any mobile device or computer. Simply choose a PO box, and they will receive your email on your behalf. The service comes with an app that is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Rated 4.3 on TrustPilot, Anytime Mailbox also proves to be a good option for virtual mailbox service. It helps business manage their digital inbox with their innovative features. The company offers robust infrastructure paired with reliable customer services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
iPostal1 is one of the biggest virtual mailbox service providers around the world. iPostal1 offers virtual offices, check deposits, and international mail & package forwarding. Besides, it boasts a massive selection of global addresses in over nine different countries, including United States, China, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
VirtualPostMail is a well-known brand in the virtual mailbox space due to its reliability, rich-features, and affordability. It has mail automation features, 60 days free storage, check deposits, automated filters, and more. VirtualPostMail starts for as low as $20 per month and provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Mailbox forwarding offers remote mailbox service for easy mail management from anywhere in the world. It offers plans starting at $14.95 per month with services including secure mail scanning, mail automation, check deposits, mail forwarding, and more.
US Global Mail
US Global Mail provides you with 24/7 mail access anytime and anywhere. Its services include advanced features including multiple addresses in one smart mailbox, added security to prevent ID and mail theft, and allows your mail to be free from junk mail. It offers plans ranging from $10 to $25 per month.
USA2me is one of the leading virtual mailbox service providers with over 16 years in the industry. The company receives your mails and packages to help you secure your items while you are away. It offers a wide range of services, including mail receiving, forwarding, scanning, and even fulfillment assistance.
PO Box Zone
PO Box Zone is another player in the industry that offers an all-in-one virtual mailbox solution. It can receive all your incoming mails and packages, send it to you digitally, and shred or dispose of such items. The service is available on iOS and Android apps, which integrates with Drive and Dropbox applications. Its lowest plan starts at $8.25 per month.
Regus Virtual Mailbox
Regus is most commonly known for its virtual office services. Currently, it expanded its services to include virtual mailbox services. You can benefit from this option since Regus has over 1200 locations worldwide. Regus offers Mailbox plans starting at $59 per month, which comes with tons of perks.
GRM Digital Mailroom
If you’re in the business of receiving tons of mails regularly, then GRM Digital Mailroom is a good option. Like the others, GRM covers services from mail automation to mail shredding. GRM Digital Mailroom is well-known for its documentation services, making them a pro in handling enormous paperwork. Thus, ensuring you of accurate and reliable service for your incoming mails.
What do you think of our list? Did you find the best virtual mailbox for you, or do you have other brands in mind? Let us know in the comment section below!
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Research the market and choose a niche
- Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Get Suppliers
- Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Launch Paid Traffic
- Run Your Business
- Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
- Free Niches List for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Mini-Course
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Webinar
- High-Ticket Drop Shipping Masterclass
- Turnkey Shopify Stores for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Recommended Resources for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Trust Seals: Gain Consumer Confidence Easily
- Best Dropship Supplier for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.