Deadline Funnel: Best E-Mail Marketing Tool for Business
Despite the rapid rise of social media, e-mail marketing remains to be the most effective and direct way of connecting and nurturing leads and eventually converting them into actual customers. Apart from the fact that e-mail is still the number one business communication tool, it's cost-efficient while reaching a large number of prospects quickly.
Just like any other marketing channel, e-mail marketing has its downside: getting buried with hundreds of e-mails after it is opened.
With Deadline Funnel, e-mail marketing efforts will not be rendered useless. Deadline Funnel is a useful e-mail marketing tool that takes advantage of the most effective marketing strategy, the scarcity principle. Scarcity principle or the Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) gives the client a sense of urgency and prompts them to take immediate action to buy a product or choose a business' services.
This online marketing strategy is highly effective when placed at the end of the sales funnel. A sales funnel is a customer's journey on a business' website. The main goal is to capture a prospect's attention and convinced them to make a purchase or to make another purchase. A countdown timer is shown for limited offers, which gives the impression that the best time to buy is now.
Get an overview of how Deadline Funnel works by reading this review.
Deadline Funnel Features
One popular type of campaign to use in Deadline Funnel is the evergreen e-mail sequence + special offers. It's creating a sequence for new subscribers and giving them limited time to avail of the business' special offer.
Once a new subscriber is added to the campaign, Deadline Funnel shows each subscriber their unique deadline.
The same deadlines are shown across the landing page, e-mail providers, and payment software. This is made possible by Deadline Funnel's feature, Deadline Fingerprint, which tracks customers' journeys all throughout the sales funnel in different software from device to device.
Businesses can monitor new subscribers, and the amount of new revenue an e-mail marketing generates through in-app and e-mail reporting.
Deadline Funnel can:
- Measure the ROI of each of e-mail sequences
- Track how many people are entering different stages of the funnel
- E-mail automated weekly reports
Deadline Funnel also allows businesses to do e-mail segmentation. While a business creates a core offer presented to everyone, over time, the business grows, which will lead to the creation of multiple offers.
Deadline Funnel can be integrated to:
- Product Launches, and;
- Page visits
Other blueprints also include:
- 15 minutes Opt-in Upsell – an introductory offer to new subscribers.
- Special Offer for Fist (X) Buyers – perfect for quantity campaigns, not a limited time but a limited number of purchasers on a given period of time.
- Shopify Promotion – integrating Shopify, Deadline Funnel, ActiveCampaign, or ConvertKit to create evergreen discount codes for subscribers.
- Facebook Messenger Promotion- automatically creates a unique deadline code for each person who subscribes to a business' messenger sequence.
Deadline Funnel can be added to e-mails and landing pages, which allows customers to see their unique deadline.
- Add a floating bar to the top or bottom of landing pages.
- Show the same deadline across landing/sales/checkout pages.
- Add e-mail timers that are personalized to each subscriber.
Deadline Funnel gives the business complete control over when and how customers see their special offers.
Here are few things on how Deadline Funnel offers customization:
- Use a color palette or define a brand's own colors.
- Add an avatar (logo, headshot) to the floating bar and;
- Define custom presets that can be reused in other campaigns
Deadline Funnel Pricing
Deadline Funnel comes with different plans from Start, Create, and Scale.
Start Plan is at $49 per month, which includes:
- Three campaigns
- 1000 leads per month
- E-mail and Chat Support
Create plan, the most popular plan, priced at $99 with:
- Unlimited campaigns
- 10,000 leads per month
- Advanced customization
- Automated weekly report
- Color palettes + Custom Colors
- Remove Deadline Funnel branding, and;
- Priority e-mail plus chat support
Scale Plan is priced at $199 per month, which includes:
- Everything in Create Plan
- 100,000 leads per month
- 5 Clients Account
The annual payment offers a 20% discount. Here are the prices of the plans for yearly payment:
- Start - $39 per month, billed annually.
- Create - $79 per month, billed annually, and;
- Scale - $159 per month, billed annually.
All Deadline Funnel Plans includes the blueprint, direct integration, and personalization. A 14-day free trial is also available plus Deadline Funnel offers a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Deadline Funnel vs. Thrive Ultimatum
What sets Deadline Funnel from the competition is that it offers more features. With Thrive Ultimatum, it's a bit lacking with the e-mail integration specifically with the additional tracking feature which Deadline Funnel Offers. Moreover, Deadline Funnel has a lot more customization to choose from.
Deadline Funnel Integrations
Deadline Funnel integrates directly with landing pages, e-mail service providers, and payment software. It's a marketing platform that integrates with the most popular marketing software.
Is Deadline Funnel Worth Getting?
It isn't enough that a business offers a good quality product for a low affordable price. A product or a service can be of high quality, but if it does not generate sales, then it is useless. Deadline Funnel promises a high conversion rate of site traffic to actual customers by using the scarcity principle to its full potential.
Don't miss out on the opportunity of generating higher sales by not getting Deadline Funnel.
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms