FreeeUp Review: Best Freelance Marketplace for Business
The modern economy needs a modern work set-up. This is the primary reason as to why remote hiring workers is now a trend. Fueled with available technology and smart solutions, creating a virtual office space from all over the world is now possible. Especially for small businesses, hiring remote workers or freelancers is highly regarded as it gives the companies an edge in financial and resource management.
Hailed as the future of work, freelancing or remote working is now recognized as a stable career from a million-dollar industry that continuously grows throughout the years. One of the benefits of hiring remote talents is it saves employers a significant amount of money spent on imposed benefits and training. Furthermore, when in a typical work setting, employers may have limited access to options when filling out job vacancies. However, remote workers give them a broad and new set of talent pools to examine. Having said that, businesses can have access to global talents that may exceed their expectations. Since most of these freelancers are also former corporate employees, they are proven to be capable and possess relevant skills, even without training them.
Aside from an evident benefit of lowering business cost, for most business owners, hiring remote employees is a step for growth while securing business continuity. By employing remote workers, businesses accomplish more tasks without sacrificing huge overhead costs on workers' compensation, office lease rent payments, supplies, insurance, and more.
So you have a business, and you are interested in getting a freelance worker to do the job for you. Where to find one? There are a couple of platforms that focus on providing a network of freelancers, virtual assistants, and remote workers.
However, if you would want to secure top-notch talents, then consider using FreeUp.
This review will focus on FreeUp's features and benefits as a provider of the finest freelance network.
What is FreeeUp?
FreeeUp is a marketplace connecting pre-vetted independent contractors. FreeUp gives business owners exclusive access to a hand-picked network of top freelancers in eCommerce, digital marketing, web development, and much more who have already been vetted for skill, attitude, and communication.
Once accepted into the FreeUp network, freelancers can view projects posted by clients, apply, and quickly start working.
Although one of the main differentiators is the caliber of FreeeUp freelancers, since it is the number one solution for finding & hiring pre-vetted freelancers online, they only allow the top 1% into the network. It is like gaining access to the most elite and most qualified freelancers on the planet.
The team from FreeUp recruit and interview hundreds of freelancers every week, and carefully subject them to heavy examination. The concept behind the top 1% is because FreeUp wanted to secure its partners with a trusted service that can be utilized for business growth.
Launched in 2015, FreeUp is introduced to the public with the goal of creating a better marketplace for business owners. Bringing freelancers and clients together in the forefront of their existence.
What does the top 1% mean, and how are they selected?
The top 1% sounds really elite and intimidating at first. How does FreeeUp find and select the top 1% freelancers from millions of applications?
Step 1: Application - All freelancers must submit a Freelancer Application to join the FreeUp marketplace. Each application gathers information about the freelancer's work history through CVs, skill sets and portfolios, Internet speed reliability, past clients, and typing speed. All of the submitted information is then validated using strict marketplace standards.
Step 2: One-on-One Interview – The freelancer's skills, communication, and attitude are put into the spotlight. Aside from uncovering more of their experiences, freelancers are asked specific questions about their skills and are placed in real-life scenarios to test their knowledge. They are also asked for soft skills and professional ethics.
Step 4: Onboarding – After the difficult stages, freelancers are they are invited to provide information about their freelancing business and are given an account to start meeting with potential clients.
How Does it Work for Businesses?
FreeeUp secures that each client finds an adequate freelance worker from 85+ different skill sets across the United States and globally.
- Sign-Up for a FreeeUp Account - Create a free account and start connecting with the rest of the FreeUp community. An account also gives you immediate access to hundreds of pre-vetted freelancers.
- Request and Hire for Freelancer – Easily provide what you need, the project scope, and the rate. FreeUp will arrange a business meeting with the best match freelancer within just a day. Set up a 15-20 minutes interview with the freelancer to find if he or she is the best fit for the project.
- Manage and Pay Freelancers – After hiring, lay-out all necessary information such as hours and rate. Get billed every Thursday for freelancer hours.
Who Can Use FreeeUp?
There are a lot of skills and expertise that particular business can find on the platform. It has everything from Virtual assistants, graphics artists, logo designers, Shopify Developers, Bookkeepers, Google Adwords Experts, Blog Writers, Web Designers, Live Chat Agents, Social Media Managers, and a lot more.
The extensive skill set catered by FreeeUp is also matched with the comprehensive list of businesses that can utilize freelancers. These business models include eCommerce, agencies, Startups, Amazon Sellers, Consultants, Real Estate, Publishers, Coaches, and more.
FreeUp solves the hiring process so businesses can focus on growing revenue. Some of its notable features include:
- Ultra-Fast Hiring Process – Meet a bunch of talented candidates within 24 hours and hire even on the same day.
- Account Manager Guidance – Not sure who to pick or wondering how to execute projects? FreeUp provides exceptional concierge-level support and service so you can be sure of the business outcome, every time.
- Convenient Billing – Manage all billing and requests in one dashboard.
- Immediate Replacement – No turn-over period required. FreeUp will immediately replace the freelancer and cover applicable replacement costs.
FreeeUp splits its talent classification into three sections, and each has corresponding hourly or fixed rates. Refer to the pricing reference above.
The rate per hour will significantly depend on the level of skills and experience the virtual assistant or freelancer possesses. It may range between $5-$100 per hour. The team provided an estimated pricing table on the FreeUp Marketplace that you can check out.
Also, please take note that, like other freelance websites and platforms, they take a percentage of every hour or job booked through the FreeUp website. The rate ranges up to 15% commission of the freelancer's earnings.
The Verdict on FreeUp
As a business, streamlining the hiring process is a goal – and FreeUp is the perfect platform to do that. It successfully removes the time-consuming barriers to finding the best hire.
The main feature that sets it apart with other freelance websites is its exclusivity and proactive matching to the client's requirements. Imagine having the best of the best freelancers work for your company.
Moreover, using FreeeUp can deliver top-notch professionals in the fastest time possible. FreeUp offers an impressive array of skill sets, coupled with a reasonable pricing scheme, to give you the best shot in finding a remote worker that meets all the requirements.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Dropship Supplier for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.