Funnel Buildr Review: Best Shopify App for Building Funnels
Visitors come to the website, browse products – then check out. A linear behavior every ecommerce site owner could only wish. Because in the real online biosphere, it just doesn't happen that way. There may be tons of visitors, but these are not all going to end up in the order confirmation page.
In an ecommerce store setting, one of the most critical factors that need to be considered is setting up the sales and marketing funnel, in order to create a remarkable customer journey.
What are funnels?
Funnels illustrate the route that customers take from brand awareness to purchase. Funnels provide a valuable framework to analyze the business and identify areas for improvement. Every business has a different kind of funnel, may it be conversion, marketing, or sales funnels, depending on the product type and audience.
The whole process of creating and optimizing funnels can be an intricate work and requires a lot of research.
Thankfully, funnel architect applications like Funnel Buildr is ready to help.
This review will highlight Funnel Buildr, its features, and whether it is beneficial or not. Read more as we examine whether it is a great funnel builder application to integrate into Shopify stores.
What is Funnel Buildr?
Funnel Buildr is what its name says – a funnel builder. It is a funnel creator designed to specifically increase sales, customer retention, upselling, and conversions on the Shopify store. Funnel Buildr is an all-in-one solution for building a better checkout & high-converting funnels.
Adding its several features, funnel buildr helps to double or even triple a store’s conversion, sales, and profits.
Funnel Buildr Features
- Shopify One Page Checkout - Funnel Buildr allows users to produce an attractive, high-converting checkout design. With one-page checkout, Shopify store owners can include all the missing elements from Shopify's regular checkout like highlighted customer reviews, countdown timers, reassurance icons, and 'Reasons to Buy' icons. These features are proven to increase conversions and reduce cart abandonment.
Integrations – Like most software applications available, Funnel Buildr also allows smooth integration with powerhouses. Some of these are Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and the Facebook Pixel for swift third-party tracking. In addition, Aweber, Mailchimp, Drip, and Klaviyo are also compatible with automated email marketing drip campaigns, such as abandoned cart emails, purchase confirmation emails, shipping and tracking notifications, and one-time announcement emails. Lastly, Funnel Buildr also integrates with Hotjar to boost the store’s conversion rate even higher.
- Unlimited Pages – Funnel buildr allows the creation of unlimited stand-alone pages. Marketing pages in the form of separate product pages, customized checkout pages, upsell pages, downsell pages, "Free + Shipping" offers, landing pages, lead magnets, long-form sales pages, custom review collection pages, and a lot more. With Funnel Buildr, stores can build unlimited landing pages in minutes using the drag-and-drop platform. Proven useful templates are also available to aid stores.
- Full Marketing Funnels - Create jam-packed product funnels complete with landing pages > upsells > downsells > checkout pages > and a thank you page journey. These customizations won’t even affect existing integrations, shipping settings, and fulfillment providers.
Tracking and Analytics – Pages and funnels show comprehensive information such as devices used by users, browsers, and geographical information. Moreover, it gives precise analytics on total and unique page views, total checkouts, and abandoned carts. This feature efficiently assists store owners in overseeing pages and funnels' performance in one dashboard.
- Funnel Sharing – The application allows users to share favorite funnels with other stores. Importing funnels is also made easy when someone shared templates.
Funnel Buildr Additional Features
- Split-test different pages for better conversions
- Add "pre-cart bump" offers for higher AOV
- Utilizing the Shopify "Buy Button” for individual product pages
- Stand-alone pages for digital products
- Add custom scripts to any page for improved functionality
- A dd Facebook comments and other social media essentials
- Pull in existing Shopify product elements such as images, descriptions, and buttons
- Visual page elements for the smooth customer journey
Funnel Buildr Integrations
Funnel Buildr integrates with all these major tools and platforms such as:
Stripe, Paypal, Paypal Payflow Pro, Authorize.net, Bluesnap, Facebook, NMI, Google Analytics, Trackify, Recharge, Klaviyo, Hotjar, Mailchimp, Drip, Aweber, and Paypal Payments Pro.
Funnel Buildr Pricing
Funnel Buildr has an extensive suite for plans and subscriptions. It offers six price options and depending on the process order number per month.
- Starter Plan - Up to 50 orders/month - $27 per month
- Basic Plan - 51 - 200 orders/month - $47 per month
- Growth Plan - 201 - 500 orders/month - $67 per month
- Pro Plan - 501 - 1,500 orders/month - $97 per month
- Plus Plan - 1,501 - 5,000 orders/month - $147 per month
- Unlimited Plan – Unlimited - $297 per month
All plans include a 14-Day free trial, flat monthly fee, unlimited funnels, and traffic. In addition, clients also get pre-purchase upsells, post-purchase one-click-upsells and downsells, fully customizable checkout, and checkout order bumps. Lastly, all plans are enabled with easy integration, split-testing platform, and seven days a week support.
Funnel Buildr: Conclusion
Funnel buildr brings out the advantages for every Shopify store. With its rich features and smart drag-and-drop funnel building, it is definitely a must-have for every ecommerce store.
This application gives the user the full power to create engaging and high conversion funnels to make the business more profitable.
With Funnel Buildr, brands can create attention-grabbing pages and funnels that get the sales active and running 24/7.
Do you have any experience using Funnel Buildr? What do you think of this platform? Let us know in the comment box below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.