GoDaddy Email Review: Best Email Hosting for Business
For every business, the goal to create a more professional communication and increasing the brand value is non-negotiable. It is imperative to improve the form of communication within the business constantly. Regardless of the fast evolution of new media such as digital or social media, emails remain one of the most vital business communications components. This is heavily backed up by a survey that shows 72% of consumers still prefer email as a form of marketing communication. Additionally, email is 40 times more effective for lead acquisition and conversion than social media.
Notwithstanding the utility of business emails, there are still numerous business entities using free email hosting services like Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo for their business. Nevertheless, free accounts lack the professionalism of a custom email address. These email accounts are sent with such an email ID that are suffixed with the extension representing free email hosting service providers and do not give the advantages of a professional email ID. For this, having a business email hosting is the right way to go.
The best email hosting providers deliver a critical service with speed and reliability. Hence, it is imperative to invest in a powerful hosting provider. Fortunately, there’s a simple way to set up a business and professional email address through the help of GoDaddy.
In this article, we'll take an in-depth look at GoDaddy's email services and its top features that are beneficial for every business, on whatever scale.
What is GoDaddy Professional Email?
GoDaddy is a hosting titan. One in every 20 websites is hosted on the platform. GoDaddy offers loads of products and comes with various plans and prices fit for all businesses of any size. Aside from its most popular service of website hosting, GoDaddy also offers email hosting plans that aim to deliver a professional-looking address.
GoDaddy’s Professional Email service helps businesses be on top of customers' minds with a specialized email address that matches the business’ domain. Professional email promotes businesses better with every message being sent.
Its' professional email comes with easy-to-use features like calendar, contacts, and tasks, as well as a webmail portal that is open to customizing. Plus, users can also use any of their preferred email clients, like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, or even any favorite Android email program.
Safe and Zero Spam
GoDaddy supports every business client to stay safe from malicious spam, attacks, or viruses. The platform is equipped with industry-leading spam and virus filters, and best in class security, plus 256-bit encryption. It keeps each inbox clean and stops viruses while they are on their track – quick enough before landing on the received folder. The top-notch spam and anti-virus filters block over 300 million unsolicited and possibly unsafe emails 24/7.
Compatible and Responsive
GoDaddy Professional email works great on any device, including mobile phones, tablets, PCs. It also automatically syncs across all devices, making the email up to date whenever and whatever device. Sync all business and employees' accounts across all devices to promote, send, and receive emails faster than ever. Get more done wherever you are.
Organized and Flexible
GoDaddy email uses the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP). This functionality means that all of the email is saved on the preferred Internet Service Provider's servers. With this in place, emails synchronize between all devices and all email clients. GoDaddy Professional Email works with Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and more.
Stylish and Easy to Use Interface
GoDaddy's Professional Email and, in general, offers a sleek, clean, and modern designs interface. What’s more to love is that it has integrated calendars, contacts, and a customizable web portal, that makes it easier to work and actually delivers great user experience. GoDaddy's impressive and intuitive webmail portal allows users to operate their digital place with customizable widgets for news, weather, sports, and more.
Never Miss Anything
With GoDaddy Email's calendar, users can easily schedule appointments, create events, sent out invites, and even transfer events from other calendar apps. It also has the ability to get reminders on all devices, so you're always in the loop.
Obtain 24/7 premium support with GoDaddy. Talk to a real person to solve any issues whenever you need to. Call anytime and speak to a real, live email expert from your region. No automated message, ever!
- Modern, attractive webmail portal
- Ad-free email
- 24/7 award-winning support
- Full-text search
- World-class data security and spam filtering
- 9% guaranteed uptime
- Attachment Previews
- Drag and Drop Attachments
GoDaddy Professional Email Pricing
Godaddy offers email hosting at a competitive price. There is also an offer for a more comprehensive and complete package, including website hosting, that you might want to check-out.
- Email Essentials plan – Starts at $1.99 per month. The Email Essentials plan is the basic Godaddy email hosting plan. This is the entry-level plan packed with great features that can get every business started. It already includes a personalized domain for email, 10GB storage space for your emails, contacts, and calendars, 400 email aliases, and data sync.
- Email Plus plan – Starts at $6.99 per month. Includes everything from the essentials plan, with an additional 50GB storage instead of 10.
- Business Premium plan – Starts at $8.99 per month. The Godaddy hosting Premium Plan offers the complete Microsoft Office 365 package (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note, and OneDrive) on top of hosting email service with 50GB space.
GoDaddy Professional Email: Is it a good deal?
GoDaddy is a game-changer. From website hosting to email hosting, they've done an incredible job in putting the customers' needs and requirements first. Their email solution is a great help for businesses to manage their digital journey. Packed with features such as a customizable web portal that lets users customize their email and calendar. Notable features like drag-and-drop attachments, full-text search, attachment previews, and a clean, ad-free interface provide a top-notch experience.
Whether just starting out or preparing the business to reach greater heights, GoDaddy can help you take your business email to the next level.
Are you ready to build and utilize the professional appeal and marketing power of your email address? Get GoDaddy Email today.
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms