Google Dynamic Remarketing Ads App
Trevor here with eCommerce Paradise.
In this episode, I am going to share with you this new app I found on Shopify. It's not the newest app, but it's pretty new, and it really saved me a lot of headache and hassle. It is called Google Dynamic Remarketing Code Installation by AdNabu.
AdNabu is a pretty new company in the Shopify store, and they make a Google Shopping Feed app now because Shopify discontinued its built-in Google Shopping Feed app. You can't find it anymore in the App Store.
Now, you can go get the Google shopping feed app from AdNabu. They have an app for the dynamic remarketing code, and they also have other apps that help a lot.
I had a lot of trouble trying to get the dynamic marketing code to work properly in my store for a long time. And finally, it worked. I installed the app. They installed the coding link to my AdWords account information center account, and boom. Suddenly, the dynamic marketing ads are working, which is cool. After you get that done, you can go in there, and you can see what websites your ads are running on, which is kind of insightful. You can look into that and see what niche sites are running your ads because if you wanted to, you can go to those niche sites and bring a deal, pay a fixed amount of money, and they could actually put banners up. You could also offer to write a guest post or have someone write a guest post for you, submit it to the website and see if they'll publish that for you. You wouldn't just be doing advertising; you would have a backlink plus content. That kind of stuff lasts a really long time. It's definitely a thing you need to consider.
I'll do a video to show you what it looks like. The set up of a Google Remarketing Ad is pretty simple. You just have to click a new ad group in your advertisement and choose dynamic marketing and in their display network choices. That's about it. You can make different audiences.
Google AdWords audiences include people on your website no matter what certain period; you can make an audience for people who added items in their cart, people that went to check out and then did not make a purchase. Those are the people you want to target more. You can also make an audience just for people that did purchase on your website, and you can retarget them as well. All these different great things you should be doing, and it's a part of the sales funnel process. I highly recommend understanding that fully.
Google Dynamic Remarketing Code Installation by AdNabu is really cool, and I think it's about ten bucks a month for that service. It's worth it because if you're selling high ticket products like I do, then you're definitely going to make your money back, and it's going to save you a big hassle. You can focus more on building your business.
If you have any kind of eCommerce site out there and don't have your entire funnel built out, research and study more about it. It would help you gain more sales in the future.
I hope this was helpful. Go check it out, and if you want to get more eCommerce training, if you're a beginner, just starting, go to ecommerceparadise.com and sign up for the courses.
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms