Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card Review: Is it the Best Credit Card for Travel?
Must-Have for every Traveler!
Hotel credit cards are one of the most underrated credit cards out there. If you’re a frequent traveler like me, then getting yourself a hotel credit card is a good practice. Having a hotel credit card will indeed rule in your favor, primarily when hotels are sold out and not taking walk-ins. There are so many American Express credit cards for hotels, but we’ll only focus on the Hilton credit card for this blog.
We’ll talk about the perks and privileges that come with owning a Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and the reasons why you should get one.
About Hilton Honors Amex Card
If you’re a Hilton-loyalist, this is the perfect credit card for you. Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, by the name itself, is perfect for those who frequently travel and prefer to stay at Hilton hotels. This card offers tons of perks that will surely give you great value for money. Also, it may not be as expensive as you think.
Who should get this card?
Anyone can avail of the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card. However, some are sure to benefit more from it, including:
- Hilton loyalists who frequently checks in at Hilton hotels
- Frequent travelers looking to get the best travel perks
- Business travelers who’ll benefit most on airline credit and premier lounge access
- Any person who’s willing to pay more for superior and luxurious privilege and perks
What can Hilton Honors Amex Card offer?
Here are the best perks and features that you can get from Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card:
Earn 150,000 Bonus Points
For starters, if you’ve spent around $4,000 in the first three months, you will automatically earn 150,000 Hilton Honors points. For quick reference, every Hilton Honors points are roughly 5 cents each, compute that with 150,000, and you’ll get $750 – a very generous bonus.
Exclusive 14x Points at Hilton Hotels
14x bonus is excellent, especially if you’re a frequent guest in Hilton properties. Plus, you can spend it at any Hilton hotel anywhere in the world!
7x Points Bonus Perks
The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card offers as much as 7x points for every dollar spent at any partner brands for the following categories:
- Flights that are booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com.
- Car rentals that are booked directly from select car rental companies.
- U.S. restaurants
For reference, here are some of the car rentals that will earn you 7x points - Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt, and Thrifty.
3X Points on all other purchases
If you think this American Express credit card is not the right choice for everyday spending, you’re wrong. Hilton Honors Credit Card gives you 3x points for all other purchases even though not travel-related, better if not at par with other traditional credit cards.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Since we’re assuming that you’re a frequent traveler, you will surely benefit from this feature. The Hilton Aspire card does not charge foreign transaction fees, so you won’t be burdened by additional and unnecessary fees while traveling abroad.
Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond Status
If you’re still not satisfied with the luxury and perks that come with Hilton American Express Credit Card, then this might change your mind. By only getting this credit card, you get to be part of Hilton’s top-tier status – all just by having this credit card.
So, what can Hilton Honors Diamond Status offer you?
- Free breakfast and executive lounge access
- Exclusive room upgrades, which usually include standard suites
- Late check-out privileges
- 100% points bonus
- Get the fifth night for free on award stays
Wherever you’re staying, you’ll be sure to get VIP treatment from Hilton hotels.
Yearly Weekend Night Reward
Every year, on the date of your credit card anniversary, Hilton rewards you with a free night. With this feature, you can enjoy your stay at selected Hilton property, which typically costs up to 120,000 per night.
So, how do you avail of this perk?
- This benefit is issued within eight to12 weeks upon getting your card and available on your account anniversary
- Valid for stays up to one year from its issuance date
- Can be availed for one weekend night in a standard accommodation
- Enjoy your weekend stay between (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night)
- There are some Hilton properties excluded from the list
- Call their hotline and mention your award code
$250 Annual Hilton Resort Credit
You also get a $250 statement credit for eligible purchases with Hilton resorts using your card. There is no activation period required to get this benefit. It includes room rate, dining, spa services, and other incidentals, allowing you to make full use of this benefit. It also renews every card membership anniversary date.
$250 Annual Airline Fee Credit
Aside from the hotel perks, you’re also entitled to a $250 airline fee credit. To avail this benefit, you’ll have to specifically choose an airline on which you want this to be credited – you can choose among the top airlines, including Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, and United.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
To level up your travel style, the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card offers you a Priority pass membership that allows you to access over 1,300 lounges across the world. Thus, no more waiting on crowded terminals and cafes – perfect for busy entrepreneurs. Plus, you can even bring two guests with you!
Other Features of Hilton Honors Amex Credit Card
Aside from the ones mentioned above, Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card offers the following additional benefits:
- $100 annual credit at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad properties
- A second weekend night after you use your card for $60,000 in purchases within a calendar year
- ShopRunner Membership
- Amex Offers
How much is a Hilton Honors Amex Credit Card?
To avail of the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card, you have to pay for an annual fee of $450. Note, however, that while the first year is not waived, you can easily add authorized card users at no cost.
Do we recommend Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card?
If you want to experience the ultimate luxury experience for all your travels while getting the best value for money, Hilton Honor Credit Card is the best choice. Hilton is one of the biggest hotel chains globally. It's only apparent that the Hilton Aspire Credit Card is a fantastic card that can offer you perks and privileges that you cannot get from a regular credit card – all without emptying your pocket.
With its perks alone that include massive dollar credits, free stays, and exclusive and membership upgrades, you’ll be sure to get VIP treatment from anywhere in the world.
What do you think of Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Credit Card? Let us know in the comment section below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms