How To Avoid FAILING MISERABLY at High-Ticket Drop Shipping
WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW
I am going to talk about the critical things you need to know before starting with high ticket dropshipping. If you want to start with this business model and not prepare to manage it. It might become a disaster.
It is important to know what is involved before starting a business.
TWO TYPES OF PERSONS I WORK WITH
- A person with a lot of money but no time
- Just like other retail business, you cannot run the whole show yourself
- Hire virtual assistants that can manage your account, help you optimize your website, and help you with customer service
2. A person with a lot of time but little money.
- You can do it yourself, optimize your website, take phone calls, handle emails, and do a live chat
SOMEONE IN THE MIDDLE
You don’t have all the time and you have a little extra money, you can hire answering services. Someone who can answer the calls, chat, & emails. It is only $150 a month to start the service. It is good for international sellers who are just getting started.
HIRING PEOPLE IN THE STATES
If you are in the states, you can have a physical store and hire a team. This is something you can do once you want to scale your business. However, it will cost a lot more money to get an office and hire people in the state.
Just keep it in mind that if you wait a little longer to get outsourcing. It is going to make it more difficult for you to outsource later on. This is because you won’t have time to train people. When creating a store, keep in mind that it is not just going to be your business. There is a chance in the future you will have to sell it. Think of what the investor will think if they want to buy it from you. It will take time and effort but it is going to be worth it. The more you invest in your business, the more you get more out of it.