How To Do Keyword Research for eCommerce and High-ticket Dropshipping Step-By-Step Tutorial
A lot of people don't really understand how to do keyword research in the beginning. My goal is to teach you how to do keyword research using one of my favorite keyword research tools on the internet KW Finder.
KW Finder is a premium tool that I use when doing keyword research. You can get a free trial if you click the link.
- Type in the keyword and start with the keyword research.
- Check on the Keywords column for the different keywords used.
- The Search column shows the volume.
- Look for a brand name keyword.
- Type that brand name keyword in the search bar and check the result.
- In the SERP Overview, you can see which store sells that specific brand.
- Open one of the Stores and check their website.
- Extract Ideas from the store by checking on the brands of the products they sell.
- Gather contact details of their suppliers.
Watch the video above to see the actual step-by-step of doing the keyword research using the KW Finder. Below is a summary of the things we have covered.
- We explored all the different things between your top of the level short tail generic keywords. We checked on the longer tail specific generic keywords, different types of greenhouses and conventional greenhouses Victorine that had the search volume.
- We explored how to search volume for brands and supplier keywords. There's also supplier subgeneric keywords like Montecito, glass greenhouses kind of keywords that you can target in a particular collection if you want.
- We explored long-tail keywords which are the product-specific keywords, the SKU numbers and model names which will give you the best kind of traffic you can possibly get on a website for eCommerce.
- We explored the different competitors' sites and found out they have a ton of blog articles and know that we can extract the ideas of those blog articles, we can extract the keywords, and we can create content that's better.
- We explored different ideas for promotions like on coupon sites and backlinks.