JustHost Review: Is it the Best Affordable Web Hosting?
What should you expect from Just Host?
Running an eCommerce business can be complicated. However, it becomes easy when you employ the right tools that will help you achieve your goals. For instance, if you’ve always been hesitant to venture into eCommerce because you lack the technical skills needed to run your store’s back end, it would be good to use a platform to take care of all the technicalities for you.
Let’s start with the essential, your business website. Your website must be fully functional and customer-friendly, all without a high dependency on your technical capability. This requirement is crucial, especially when it comes to choosing the right web hosting for your website.
Of course, you should understand the fundamentals of a website, including domain and web hosting. The domain name serves as your official address on the internet while a web host will be your storage for everything on your website (accounts, images, text, etc.). The web host is also responsible for making sure visitors get access to your website 24/7.
How do you find an excellent web host?
While having tons of options is a good thing, this can be overwhelming, especially since you don’t know which one to quality, or better yet - choose. Many entrepreneurs mistake signing up with the “top” hosting (which many are self-proclaimed) and end up regretting their decision. The key here is to understand your website needs before directly signing up for a web host. Once you find the top qualities that will make an excellent pair for your needs, that’s the time that you can sign up and expect quality service.
In this blog, we’ll give you a full review of one of the most affordable web hosting today, JustHost. We’ll give you a run through its features, benefits, pricing, and more. At the end of this blog, check out if we recommend JustHost!
JustHost is a web hosting provider under the umbrella of Endurance International (EIG) Group – just like HostGator and BlueHost. JustHost is a US-based company with a data center located in Utah. The company started in the web hosting space back in 2002 and was only acquired by EIG in 2012. JustHost is known for its affordability while serving its customers with a feature-rich website paired with tons of freebies and tons of security features.
Top Features of JustHost
JustHost offers scalable bandwidth and storage, free domain name, unlimited email accounts, drag-and-drop website builder, spam assassin protection, and the cPanel control panel. You also benefit from its one-click installs, free website scripts, eCommerce features, and data center backed by world-class technology.
FREE Domain Registration
JustHost ticks of domain registration on your to-do list to make your life easier. By simply signing up for a longer-term plan, you can enjoy free domain name registration for one year.
Unlimited Domain Hosting
If you’re managing multiple websites, this is for you. JustHost allows you to host as many domains as you wish on your cPanel account. Thus, giving you management access across all your domains in a single platform.
JustHost boasts world-class technology with its data center equipped with dual quad processor performance servers, UPS power backup, diesel generator backup power, and 24/7 network monitoring. With all these features, you can guarantee that your website will never sleep.
If you’re leaning onto using any third-party applications, it would be good to know that JustHost offers seamless integrations with the most popular apps and shopping carts. Whether you’re building a blog site, professional, business website, or an eCommerce store, you’ll be sure to find the right scripts, applications, and templates in a few clicks.
JustHost also supports various multimedia types that allow you to stream and integrate audio, video, and all other multimedia files.
In addition to the features mentioned above, JustHost boasts a full suite of eCommerce features, so you can start selling in no time. You can choose your preferred shopping cart, including OS Commerce, Agora, Cube Cart, and Zen Cart Shopping Cart. In terms of security, you also get an SSL secure server and password protected directories for website protection.
One of the most crucial factors in creating a website is having excellent security to protect your site from malware and viruses. These kinds of cybercrime attacks will surely drive your customers away, so better be sure that your website is packed with the right tools.
The good thing about JustHost is that it offers its users a full suite of security features, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), secure shell (SSH), SiteLock, solid-state drive (SSD), and more.
For business websites, this feature is a significant plus. Just Host offers its users a full suite of marketing tools, including a $100 Google Adwords offer, $100 Microsoft advertising credit, site analytics software, website authentication seal, and SEO tools – all to boost your sales.
As mentioned earlier, non-technical users sometimes find it challenging to manage the back end, especially when faced with a complicated control panel. The good thing with Just Host is that it offers its users with a beginner-friendly control panel, which is simple and straightforward. It also makes website management easy by giving you a full overview of your website from your dashboard.
In terms of customer support, JustHost offers 24/7 live chat, phone, and email support to address your needs at any time of the day. There’s also a Help center on their website that provides you with various guides and tutorials should you need further assistance in setting up and troubleshooting.
JustHost offers four different plans to choose from Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Go Pro plans. There’s a plan fit for starting websites and those with heavy traffic. Read on to check the plan inclusions:
- The Basic Plan costs $3.95 per month with 50GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, and five email accounts – suitable for a single website.
- The Plus Plan costs $6.95 per month with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, spam experts, unlimited email accounts, and more – suitable for unlimited websites.
- The Choice Plus Plan costs $6.95 per month with unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, spam experts, unlimited email accounts, and more – suitable for unlimited websites. The Choice Plus plan is upgraded with added privacy and backup protection.
- The Go Pro Plan costs $14.95 per month with all the features in the choice plus plan. The Go Pro plan is upgraded with a high performing server, dedicated IP, SSL Certificate, Domain Privacy and Protection, and Site backups.
If you want a risk-free assessment on Just Host’s hosting service, you can simply sign up and take advantage of its 30-day money-back guarantee that lets you get a refund in case you opt-out of the hosting service within 30 days.
Do we recommend Just Host?
In general, JustHost boasts many features that will surely enable you to launch your website in no time. Besides, Just Host has a robust backing as a part of the EIG group, so you’re sure to be dealing with a legitimate company.
Just Host provides a holistic approach to help you establish and manage your website easily. All the plans offer scalable bandwidth, guaranteed uptime, simple interface, seamless integrations, and strong security. If these are the top qualities that you’re looking for in a web host, then Just Host is indeed the right choice.
What do you think of Just Host? Let us know in the comment section below!
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Research the market and choose a niche
- Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Get Suppliers
- Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Launch Paid Traffic
- Run Your Business
- Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
- Free Niches List for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Mini-Course
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Webinar
- High-Ticket Drop Shipping Masterclass
- Turnkey Shopify Stores for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Recommended Resources for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Trust Seals: Gain Consumer Confidence Easily
- Best Dropship Supplier for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.