This stuff wasn't easy to understand in the beginning. In fact, I'm still trying to grasp it all the way. Selling high ticket coaching and consulting is a little different than selling high ticket products with drop shipping and Shopify. You can actually use this model to sell high ticket products with drop shipping too, so I'll be using this knowledge and skill set to build my drop shipping business in the future as well.
Automated webinar funnels are what you need to sell high-ticket coaching and consulting. Some people do live webinars, but for me, I've decided to go with an automated webinar so I can focus more on building the business instead of doing live webinars all the time.
There are so many tools and ways people set up one of these funnels that it was really confusing for me to figure out how to set one of these webinar funnels up in the first place, but I eventually figured out the basic framework.
You will need to read some books first. I recommend:
- Dotcom Secrets
- Expert Secrets
Here are the tools you'll need:
- Landing page builder like Leadpages or Clickfunnels (or any other).
- Email list building software like Aweber.
- Video hosting software like Youtube or Vimeo.
- Webinar hosting software that allows for automated webinars like WebinarJam
The structure of the automated webinar funnel goes something like this:
- Webinar opt-in page
- Confirmation page + choose a date page + OTO for free mini-course (evergreen product launch funnel) + Emails
- Product launch funnel + Emails
- Webinar (hosted on Webinarjam or Everwebinar)
- Webinar replay page + Call-to-action + Emails
The email marketing side of this (as well as Facebook ads) is just as important if not more important than the funnel and the webinar itself. The emails are what is going to close the leads.
I'll provide examples of my own funnel, webinar replay, and emails as I create them in my membership site mastermind group. You can join here.
To be continued...