MyUSACorporation Review: Is it the Best Business Formation Service?
Starting a business is easy until you get overwhelmed with tons of paperwork and requirements. Once you get overwhelmed, that’s probably the best time to hire business experts who can help you speed up your business formation process and get you started in no time.
In starting a business, hiring a business expert to help you might be the best solution since there are tons of technicalities involved that might be new for you. For instance, how do you go about establishing a business in the U.S. if you’re a foreigner? What if you just want to turn your passion into a passive income? How do you form a company that is 100% legally compliant with the state? Or, if you already have an existing business, how do you convert your LLC into a Corporation?
The problem is - not everyone can afford business consultants, especially startups and small businesses. Hiring a business expert will cost you a fortune, which is not something a startup entrepreneur can shell out. The good thing is that nowadays, there are plenty of business formation services available online to help small business owners like you. Subscribing to an online help is a pretty good option, not to mention a cheaper alternative if you cannot afford to hire a business consultant.
A simple search online will give you business formation companies like LegalZoom, IncFile, CorpNet, and MyUSACorporation. In this blog, I’ll focus on one of these options, MyUSACorporation. Let’s dive deep into MyUSACorporation’s services, benefits, and features to help you decide if it’s the right choice for your business.
MyUSACorporation started in 2009 to help individuals establish a business in the United States. Since then, MyUSACorporation helped over 10,000 entrepreneurs over the world, providing business formation services, filing & application assistance, certifications, and many more. With over ten years of experience, the company has successfully mastered everything on the American administrative system and the technical business skills needed to deliver expert assistance.
Business Formation Experts and more
In establishing your business, there are tons of steps to undertake to fully complete the process – which is daunting for most business owners. The good thing is that MyUSACorporation can help you every step of the way.
Undecided on what kind of business structure is best for your business? Just reach out to MyUSACorporation and enjoy its free consultation services. Whatever you decide to go with, be it LLC, C-Corporation, S-Corporation, or a Non-Profit, you’ll surely get the needed assistance in making your plans a reality.
Here are the other services that MyUSACorporation offers to help form your business:
- Name Reservation Service - Already decided on a name? Go and run it through MyUSACorporation to make sure you get it.
- Trademark Registration - Get help in terms of registering for a trademark to preserve your brand.
- Federal Tax ID Application (EIN) - An Employer Identification Number’s (EIN) purpose is to verify the identity of the business for taxation purposes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you need help in acquiring an EIN, MyUSACorporation can help you prepare and file your EIN application quickly within 24 hours.
- Registered Agent - Corporations and LLCs are required to have a Registered Agent to maintain a physical address in the same state your business is operating. If you’re not a U.S. Citizen and live elsewhere, MyUSACorporation can provide you with a Registered Agent Service anywhere in the U.S.
- Corporate Kit - Level up your brand professionalism with this business essentials kit. The kit contains a corporate seal, stock/member certificates, and other resource templates.
- U.S. Business & Mailing Address - If you’re a foreign client, you’ll need to set up a business and mailing address within the U.S. to serve as your official business address. This address is useful in dealing with government agencies, banks, and suppliers.
- Apostille & Embassy Certification - If you’re a foreign client needing a US-issued document for use abroad, then you might want to get help from MyUSACorporation to simplify complex application processes.
- Newspaper Publication - Once you’ve finished everything, and you’re ready to announce to the world about your new venture, releasing a newspaper publication might be a good idea. MyUSACorporation can also take care of the legal announcement for your business.
Your Personal Business Management Assistant
Once your business is fully operational, the next thing you need to do is sustain full compliance and keep up with recurring business requirements. MyUSACorporation can help you with these obligations, so you’ll get more things done in much less time.
Here are the main things that MyUSACorporation can help you with:
- S-Corporation Election - If your corporation fits the qualifications, you can avoid double taxation by electing to be classified as an S-Corporation. MyUSACorporation can help you make this happen by preparing and filing for the requirements before the deadline.
- Company Information Amendments - In case there’s any change in your primary business information (mailing & business address, officers, members, registered agent, etc.), you’ll need to officially file for Articles of Amendment with the state of your business registration. MyUSACorporation can help you in preparing the requirements to make the amendments valid formally.
- Entity Dissolution - In case you decide to cease your business operations, it’s essential to follow the proper steps in dissolving your business. MyUSACorporation can help you step-by-step in complying with the requirements of the state to make sure the dissolution takes effect.
- Certificate of Good Standing - When filing for specific applications like financing, you’ll need to have the said document. MyUSACorporation can help make sure that you are always up to date with the current tax filings and legal obligations. By maintaining a good track record, you can quickly request a certificate of good standing from the state.
- Accounting & Tax Filing - Being fully compliant is essential to keep your business operating without getting penalties. MyUSACorporation offers a new service called MyUSAccountant™ to help you with your tax and compliance deadlines.
Supporting your business potential
Aside from helping you form and manage your business, MyUSACorporation can also support your business growth. This aspect comes in different forms which you’ll see below:
- Foreign Qualification - If you’re expanding your business to another state, you must file for Foreign Entity with the new state. The Foreign Entity status will enable you to enjoy all the perks of a domestic corporation in the said state. MyUSACorporation can help you by preparing and filing all the requirements needed to be a Foreign Entity.
- Sales Tax ID - MyUSACorporation can help you apply for a Sales Tax Certificate, which authorizes your business to collect sales and taxes.
- Business Licenses - MyUSACorporation can help you with all the administrative tasks associated with filing and applying for business licenses at the local, state, and federal levels.
Borderless Business Experts
One of the things that distinguish MyUSACorporation against others is its significant focus on the international market. Other companies only emphasize the U.S. market, leaving foreign nationals at bay. The good thing is that this is not the case with MyUSACorporation.
MyUSACorporation focuses on its international clients just as much as the domestic ones. Its global service offerings include the following services: obtaining Apostille and Embassy certifications for use abroad, setting up a virtual mailing address and telephone number in the U.S., assisting on how to file taxes in the state properly, and giving advice on how to process bank account and credit card applications for foreign nationals. Also, MyUSACorporation is capable of helping foreign nationals in multiple languages, getting jobs done faster by eliminating potential language issues.
Technically, MyUSACorporation does a bit of everything to help its international accounts and make their lives easier, leaving them more time to focus on business operations.
Excellent Customer Service
MyUSACorporation takes pride in its five-star quality customer service. From your initial touchpoint, you’ll receive useful insights and helpful recommendations. Many customers also say that working with MyUSACorporation is hassle-free and straightforward, especially for beginners who are clueless about the administrative processes in business formation.
MyUSACorporation provides phone, email and chat support, easy order tracking, milestone alerts, and speedy turnaround time – giving you peace of mind that things are moving forward even with minimal effort on your end.
To further prove that MyUSACorporation’s customer service is one of the best in the industry, simply search for online reviews, and you’ll see tons of positive customer feedback. That’s the very reason why MyUSACorporation garnered a whopping 9.88 out of 10 rating from ResellerRatings.com, giving the brand a five-star Elite Member status. Also, MyUSACorporation.com boasts an A+ rating from the BBB. All of these are possible due to the company’s commitment to providing quality service.
One of the things I like about MyUSACorporation is that it offers an ala-carte type of service. This type of selling means that users will not need to pay for an entire service bundle when they only need one or two services. This way, the customers can scale back costs by only getting the relevant services that the business requires.
As initially stated, MyUSACorporation does not offer bundle packages. Instead, customers can choose among the three different classifications: Basic, Recommended, and Premium. There is no specific rate for every package since fees vary depending on the service and state fees.
For instance, the Basic package is best for customers who can settle for a standard delivery period and require minimal guidance. Meanwhile, the Recommended package is suited for clients who want to start immediately and need ample supervision to complete the paperwork. Last is the Premium package, which is best for clients who wish to get top-notch service and speedy delivery. The Premium package also comes with a company kit and shipping.
Is MyUSACorporation a safe choice?
With MyUSACorporation’s decade-long experience and hundreds of excellent customer reviews, you are sure to be in good hands. MyUSACorporation’s services encompass everything you need to form, manage, and grow your business in the U.S. wherever you are in the world.
Overall, if you’re looking for an experienced professional who can efficiently execute administrative and business tasks in a short period, all without breaking the bank, then I surely recommend MyUSACorporation.
How about you? Have you tried MyUSACorporation’s services? Leave us a comment below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms