Phone.com Review: The Best VOIP Phone Service and More
Digitalization has opened a lot of opportunities and advancements to us. It paved the way into the development of advanced communication channels from the wired and bulky phones that we used to have back in the day. Nowadays, we already enjoy the benefits of a sophisticated communication system through telephone and online. These advancements make connecting, collaborating, and communicating faster.
Of course, aside from addressing our personal needs, it’s the businesses that benefit more from this technology development. Many companies nowadays turn to online collaboration & communication tools for enhanced flexibility and productivity. However, as much as this generation is addicted to online tools, one cannot negate the need for phone lines, especially in business.
A business must always be accessible 24/7 online. At the very least, its phone lines should also be reachable during operational hours. It’s the main reason why getting a reliable business phone system remains essential in every business. It’s important to know that there are still customers that prefer to talk to an actual human instead of settling with chatbots and search results. What if I tell you that you can have the benefits of both virtual and traditional systems in one solution?
There are tons of questions to ask before signing up for every phone system. Some of these questions are; Which choice provides functions that you can use to improve business productivity? Is it easy to use? Which one is more innovative? By knowing the answers to these questions, you’ll find the best option that offers the most comprehensive features at a reasonable price.
Picking the right phone system for a business is pivotal, as this would affect the overall productivity and image of the company. A terrible phone system will give your customers a hard time reaching you, while a good-quality phone system lets your customers reach you quickly. In this blog, let’s look at one of the best business phone solutions available today, Phone.com.
Phone.com started in 2007, with the primary goal of providing the most convenient and innovative communication channel for businesses. To date, over 30,000 companies use Phone.com’s virtual phone system. It’s a cloud-hosted VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) that provides a powerful and unified digital communication service. The solution itself is hardware-free, cost-effective, and offers a complete mobile office experience. It features 40 different built-in features and additional ten premium options, all compatible with any phone.
Phone.com is the modern, work-from-anywhere solution for today’s agile, mobile, and always-on entrepreneurs and growing businesses. It offers three kinds of service plans; you can choose from the Base Plan, Plus Plan, and Pro Plan. You can also choose between two types of service plans - either unlimited or per minute option.
A Comprehensive Communication Solution
Phone.com is known to be the best in providing a cloud-based solution at a low price. Phone.com provides a unified communication solution that lets you connect with your team and customers wherever you are worldwide. It gives you everything you need under one cloud. This virtual phone solution provides talk, text, & chat functionality, video conferencing features, multiple extensions, live receptionist, call recording, CRM integrations, and custom numbers compatible with desktop, laptop & mobile. Aside from these, you also get the standard features, which include account management, address book, call blocking, caller ID, call transfer, call screening, and voice tagging.
Phone.com offers custom phone numbers available in your area and around the world. You can choose a local number, toll-free number, or an international number.
The local number can be with any area code from across the U.S., regardless of your business location. You can have a custom local number to enhance your brand visibility and reinforce a local, trustworthy business.
Phone.com toll-free numbers give your business a more significant presence without the additional cost. You can select from 800, 888, 877, 866, 855. And 844.
With the user extension feature, you can receive your calls wherever you are. You can route your calls to a single number, have multiple numbers ring at once, or transfer one after another.
User extensions also come with its HD conference bridge of up to 500 participants. It has a full conference calling service with no extra charge, which makes meetings smooth and straightforward.
Every user extension in your Phone.com account has its voicemail box. You can further select how you want to receive your messages - it can be through a traditional voicemail, voicemail to e-mail, or a voicemail transcription.
Phone.com has different call-handling features that allow you to create your own rules to route incoming calls to their desired location. You can automatically route calls to the extension or department callers with menus and automated receptionist. You can also ask the callers to enter the first and last name of the person they’re looking for through your company directory.
Since your employees have their extension number, callers can also enter the extension of the person they want to reach. You can also transfer the calls from your phone to another number or extension on the same Phone.com account.
You can also schedule your incoming calls by routing them to different numbers, extensions, greetings, and menus based on the day and time the call is received.
Aside from call forwarding and transferring, you can also block calls from unwanted or unknown callers. With this feature, your phone won’t even ring once they call.
Phone.com has three service plans: Base, Plus, and Pro plan. You can also choose between per-minute plans and unlimited plans. Phone.com also gives you flexibility with its no-lock period by letting you cancel anytime.
- Base Plan
- The base plan offers 300 minutes for $12.99 per month for the pay-per-minute plan, and $29.99 per month, for the unlimited plan. Both per-minute and unlimited plans include unlimited user extensions, one local or toll-free number, 5000 SMS messages, 40+ standard features including call queuing, and voicemail to e-mail.
Additional inclusions for the unlimited base plan: 300 bonus included minutes and call forwarding.
*Base plan users are eligible for a 30-day money-back guarantee.*
- Plus Plan
- The plus plan offers 500 minutes for $19.99 per month for the pay-per-minute plan and $37.99 per month for the unlimited plan. Both packages include unlimited user extension, 2 local or toll-free numbers, 10,000 SMS messages, everything in base plan plus automated voicemail to text, premium hold music, etc.
Additional inclusion for the unlimited plan: 500 bonus included minutes.
- Pro Plan
- The pro plan offers 1000 monthly minutes for $39.99 per month for the pay-per-minute plan and $59.99 per month for the unlimited plan. Both plans include unlimited user extension, 3 local or toll-free numbers, 20,000 SMS messages, everything in plus plan plus call analytics, and 300 call recording minutes.
Additional inclusion for the unlimited plan: 1,000 bonus included minutes.
Call support is available 24/7 to assist and support your configuration needs. You may reach them by phone, e-mail or live chat.
Phone.com’s website includes helpful resources like support guides and training materials, which you can access anytime. Phone.com also has a system status page available on its website. This system gives you an updated per-minute operational status of your system, network, control panel, and site.
Do I recommend Phone.com?
Overall, I recommend Phone.com for individuals, small businesses, and even enterprises looking for innovative and cost-efficient phone systems. Phone.com proves to be a reliable and innovative phone system provider. It offers a full suite of virtual phone systems under one cloud that gives you the flexibility of a modern-day entrepreneur. This phone system is easy to set up and is compatible with all phones. It has an abundant variety of features that will surely help your business achieve a professional and trustworthy image. Furthermore, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, partnered with 24/7 customer support, you’re sure to get high-quality service.
What do you think of Phone.com? Let us know your thoughts!
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Research the market and choose a niche
- Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Get Suppliers
- Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Launch Paid Traffic
- Run Your Business
- Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
- Free Niches List for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Mini-Course
- Free High-Ticket Drop Shipping Webinar
- High-Ticket Drop Shipping Masterclass
- Turnkey Shopify Stores for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
- Recommended Resources for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Trust Seals: Gain Consumer Confidence Easily
- Best Dropship Supplier for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.