Shopify x Instagram = SALES
Trevor here with eCommerce Paradise.
Today's episode is about selling you Shopify products on Instagram.
Shopify is now allowing the ability to add an Instagram sales channel to your Shopify store. The setup is pretty easy. All you have to do is click a few buttons. Make sure that your Instagram page is linked to your Facebook page and link it to your Shopify store.
Any post you make on Instagram about your products, whether it's a picture of your product or an explanation, you can actually add the opportunity to tag a product to your shop. I saw an Instagram post linked to a Shopify store. The people who view the post could like it, comment on it, and click through to your store to shop for your products. That's pretty cool, especially for niches that are viral.
I highly suggest that you link your Instagram to your Shopify store if you sell high-end products like home decor. You can have a VA upload all the pictures of all the products you sell with tags. You can use scheduling software like Buffer, where you can schedule two to three posts per day at most instead of bulk uploading posts. I recommend that you do that because Instagram is a great tool for sales. It's a great tool for brand recognition, and it's a great way to get yourself more targeted customers.
The key here is that you have to be a niche. Your Instagram channel should be niche, just like your store.
If you don't understand niches, it's not just the products you sell, but it's the people you're reaching out to. A niche marketplace is the people in that marketplace and what problems they're trying to solve. Understand that you're trying to figure out whom you're talking to and target them with your posts. It's a really great way to make more sales and to get brand recognition. Once you get that set up and have a good Instagram feed, there are Shopify apps you can use to show your Instagram feed on your homepage. That's a great way to get more followers.
If you're driving traffic to your Shopify store, people who scroll down will see you're on Instagram. They'll click through and follow you. They'll see your posts on Instagram. In the future, if you decide to do paid advertising, you'll get to have a huge following to reach out to, you could build a custom audience off of it. You can do Facebook and Instagram ads that way as well. It's a really great way to do it, and I highly recommend doing that.
That's it. Guys, I hope you can get started on that and grow with Instagram and your Shopify store and get up into that six-figure level.
Live life, start traveling abroad, have some fun with that or work from home, hang out with your family all day, or do what you want to do. That's what this lifestyle is all about. We do it for freedom.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, eCommerce Paradise.
If you want to get private coaching for me or sign up for one of my courses, go to ecommerceparadise.com.
I'll see you next time.
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms