Wholesale2b Review: Best Dropship Supplier
Are You Looking for the Best Dropship Supplier?
Being an eCommerce entrepreneur is not a walk in the park. You have to figure out tons of things, including logistics, products, suppliers, storefront, and customer management. Establishing an eCommerce brand requires dedication, time, and discipline. Just look at the lifetime of brand giants like Amazon and eBay, which have been in the business since the 90s. The good news is that the technology that we have now makes it simple for aspiring eCommerce entrepreneurs to get started.
If you want a more straightforward way to get into the eCommerce world, Dropshipping might be the best option, specifically High-ticket dropshipping. With drop shipping, you don’t need to keep your stock for the products you sell. Instead, you simply transfer your customers’ orders to your manufacturer or wholesaler, who then ships the products directly to your customers. What makes High-ticket dropshipping even better is that you only focus on items that cost higher, and can be more profitable.
To get you started with dropshipping, you need to find the perfect dropship supplier that fits your business requirements. In this blog, let’s see how Wholesale2b can be the perfect choice for you. Let’s go through each of its features, plans, and pricing to better understand if it’s the kind of service you’re looking for.
Wholesale2b offers an automated dropshipping solution that integrates dropship products from top dropshipping suppliers and syncs your inventory, orders, and tracking. It streamlines the dropshipping process by letting you manage different suppliers from a single account. Throughout its 15 years of existence, the company sold over 100 million products and helped over 180,000 dropshippers, making it the top choice in getting dropship suppliers.
Smooth and Seamless Selling Experience
In terms of online selling, Wholesale2b offers two options for order processing. First, it lets you deal with suppliers alone and second, by having Wholesale2b manage everything for you. However, managing a dropshipping business can still be overwhelming. You need to do tons of manual work, especially when faced with a large number of orders. Add it to the fact that you’re also responsible for tracking your customers’ orders.
With this in mind, it would be wise to sign up for Wholesale2b’s automatic order handling. In this service, Wholesale2b will be the one to handle your order processing on your behalf. Wholesale2b also makes your life easier by sending you the tracking codes that you can subsequently check on your dashboard. Also, Wholesale2b will take care of returns and order cancellations for you, so you won’t have to deal with it yourself. All these service inclusions make Wholesale2b the best choice in managing dropship suppliers.
Massive Product Listing
Wholesale2b boasts over 1.5 million products, which you can quickly access through its product search. This feature gives you tons of product options for whatever category you’re looking. You can also filter your way through the massive list by sorting the supplier name, UPC, ASIN, and even APC. However, if you’re getting overwhelmed by the numbers, don’t worry, as Wholesale2b only has 100 suppliers to date.
With Wholesale2b, you benefit from suppliers that offer attractive pricing and discounts since Wholesale2b is known to have generous suppliers. Besides, if you have an existing business on eBay or Amazon, you can also make quick pricing comparisons. Meaning, you’ll be sure to position your products competitively.
Third-Party Marketplace Integrations
If you’re planning on selling through Amazon or eBay, the good news is that Wholesale2b offers packages for each marketplace. These integrations are free from any compatibility issues, so you can quickly sell and manage your store through your chosen platform.
You can take advantage of these marketplace integrations since they have no threshold on the cap of orders you can process. It also lets you process orders in a few clicks and has Wholesale2b coordinate with the suppliers directly. You also benefit from its automatic inventory update, product database, templates, and code pre-validating to ensure all processes are done efficiently and correctly.
Analytics and Reporting
Online selling gets tricky, mainly when you don’t track your progress and numbers. The good thing is that Wholesale2b offers tools for analytics and reporting that gives you visibility over your inventory 24/7. Thus, your customers will never deal with a frustrating seller that backs out because the seller fails to deliver.
Customer Service Reliability
Wholesale2b support team is available to solve your issues through live chat or support tickets during business hours. You can also get help from its extensive knowledge base, which has useful resources that will guide your way around the platform and give tips on how to run a successful dropshipping business.
The company is also active on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest, which gives you additional channels if you want to get in touch with them.
Products and Services Offered
Wholesale2b offers several products to choose from depending on your budget, marketplace preference, and requirements. There are six services to choose from, namely – Free, Dropship on eBay, Dropship on Amazon, Dropship Website, Dropship CSV Files, and Dropship Analytics. You can also choose between Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce for your shopping cart application.
- Free account allows you to browse over 1 million products. The free account is suitable for a lifetime, so you won’t have to worry about the account expiry date.
- Dropship on eBay costs $37.99 per month and allows you to push unlimited products on eBay. It offers unlimited orders, a 3% charge, tracking codes, automated inventory updates, etc.
- Dropship on Amazon costs $37.99 per month that allows you to push 10,000 items on Amazon. It also offers the same inclusions as that of the eBay plan.
- Dropship Website costs $39.99 per month and comes with a domain name and three suppliers. It also includes unlimited orders, a 3% charge, automated inventory updates, and a one-time fee of $47 for setting up that includes hosting.
- Dropship CSV files cost $49.99 per month. It allows you to choose up to three supplier feeds. The package includes automated inventory updates, unlimited orders, and a 3% charge as well.
- Dropship Analytics costs $10 per month and gives your visibility over essential store data, including bestsellers, best margins, best locations, etc.
- Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Ecwid, and Weebly apps cost $29.99 each. Each plan allows you to push 10,000 items to your store. It includes unlimited orders, a 3% charge, automated inventory updates, and more.
Is Wholesale2b the Best Dropship Supplier?
Wholesale2b is undoubtedly one of the best, if not the best dropship suppliers out there. It makes your life incredibly easier with its services that streamline your operations. It also enables you to penetrate your niche market because of the suppliers it hosts that offer you competitive pricing. If you’re looking for an all-in-one platform that offers useful tools in dropshipping, Wholesale2b is undoubtedly one to recommend.
What do you think of Wholesale2b? Have you tried its services? Drop us a comment below!
eCommerce Paradise was created by Trevor Fenner of Seattle, Washington in 2015 to help you, the entrepreneur, to start and scale your own eCommerce business selling high-ticket products online with the drop shipping fulfillment method so you can make more profit per sale, have a sustainable and evergreen online business, get started with very little upfront investment, and live a location independent lifestyle. Trevor owns multiple 7-figure High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce stores and is a digital nomad, traveling the world while working remotely with the help of his team of over 10 virtual assistants from around the world. Trevor is currently located in Bali, Indonesia. Trevor is also a passionate skateboarder, surfer, scuba diver, photographer, environmentalist, outdoorsman, fitness and tattoo enthusiast.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate referral links. I will get a commission from the vendor when you make a purchase after clicking them at no added cost to you. As a result, many of them also provide you with a special discount just for using my link. You can go directly to their support if you have any issues with their software or product.
Step-By-Step Training for High-Ticket Drop Shipping
Here are the next steps you'll need to take to start your high-ticket dropshipping business:
- Lesson 1: Research The Market And Choose Your Niche
- Lesson 2: Start Your Shopify Website and Legal Business Structure
- Lesson 3: How To Find And Recruit The Best Suppliers
- Lesson 4: Optimize Your Shopify Website and Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Launch Your Store With Paid Traffic
- Lesson 6: How To Manage Your Business
- Lesson 7: Automate and Outsource Your Day-To-Day Work
Resources for Starting A High-Ticket Drop Shipping eCommerce Store
These are the resources I've created to help you start your own high-ticket dropshipping eCommerce store:
Recommended Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads
- Best VPN Service
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Best Domain Registrars
- Best Web Hosting
- Best Business Email for Small Business
- Best Small Business Phone System: Best VoIP for Small Business
- Best Virtual Mailbox for Every Traveler and Digital Nomad
- Best LLC Services: The Top 7 Business Formation Experts
- Best Business Credit Cards for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Business Checking Accounts for eCommerce and High-Ticket Dropshipping
- Best Online Trading Platform for Entrepreneurs
- Best Credit Report Service: Excellent Tools To Monitor Credit Score
- Best Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
- Best eCommerce Platform for Dropshipping
- Best Shopify Themes for eCommerce
- Best Shopify Apps for Drop Shipping
- Best Email Marketing Software for Small Business
- Best Landing Page Builder for Shopify
- Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Answering Service for Small Business
- Best Online Course Platforms